Strengthen your toe link assembly, and save weight. Our cost effective RTVbrace replaces the single inboard shear ball-joint assembly (that is known to fail) with double shear, high-strength rod ends, a central brace that transfers loads to the chassis, and lighter toe links. Highly recommended for track driven vehicles especially those running r-compound tires.
- Yellow Zinc plated DOM tubing:
- Provides high strength and durability.
- Resists corrosion.
- High strength rod ends:
- Supplied by the leading industry manufacturer, Aurora.
- Rated to 4100lbs per rod end.
- Custom length toe links:
- Creates very strong rod end/toe link interface.
- Lighter than stock.
- "Nord-Lock" lock washers + JIS 10.9 hex head cap bolt + C-class top-lock nut:
- Helps prevent nuts from loosening.
- Increases safety under any driving conditions.
- Wrench flats on toe-link body:
- Allows for easy & precise alignment adjustments.
Compared to the RTDbrace
- Lower cost.
- Quicker install.
- See product reference for more detailed comparison.
- '05-'07 Elise
- '06-'07 Exige and Exige S
Car must be re-aligned after installation of the RTVbrace.