Improved Shift Feel & Strength! Sector111 has developed a new shifter mechanism to improve the overall feel of the Lotus shifter found in the Toyota powered Elise/Exige variants. It has been engineered to fit within the factory center console and retain the factory handbrake. This shifter retains the stock factory 'H' pattern gear layout. Another Sector111 Innovation!
Engineered for Improved Feel & Strength = Driving Satisfaction!
- Dramatic improvement in shift action
- slots into each gear
- smooth travel
- Throws are similar to stock
- no significant reduction in throw
- Rigid design for stiffness and reduces flex
- handbrake mechanism is much more solid feeling
- Retains OE reverse lockout collar
- Engineered by Sector111 in partnership with an ex-B&M Racing Shifter Engineer
- Track tested on our ArtCar v2
- see videos/blog under Product Reference
High Quality Components = Durablility & Long Life!
- Machined billet parts are combined with fabricated sheet metal pieces
- Anodized along with other special coatings
- looks great without center console!
- Made in the USA
Bolt-in Design = Ease of Installation
- Works with factory cables, center console and hand brake
- We recommend Professional Installation
- please consider one of our Dealers
- 5hr installation by a professional
- Two optional holes can be drilled for increased stiffness
- For best performance, we suggest that you add either our:
Model Compatibility (Left Hand Drive)
- '04-11 Elise/Exige, Cup
- Right Hand Drive cars coming later this summer
- Evora shiftR111 is available: HERE