The Newest and Best Brake Fluid Available for Racing! RT700 has the highest dry and wet boiling points that we have ever offered. This is a DOT 4 blend which is safe for your OEM or aftermarket brakes. Made in the USA.
683 degrees dry boiling point.
- The highest of any fluid we sell
- Very high dry boiling point ensures that your brake fluid wont boil under the most extreme demands.
- Dry boiling point refers to the uncontaminated boiling point of the fluid.
439 degrees wet boiling point
- Over time brake fluid gets contaminated with moisture which lowers the boiling point of brake fluids.
- Occurs naturally during regular use, washing your car, and humidity from the air.
- To compare, the minimum wet boiling point for a DOT 3 fluid is 284 degrees.
High moisture resistance & Reserve Alkalinity
- Higher boiling points then DOT-4 competitors.
- '05+ Elise
- '06 Exige & '07+ Exige S
- Tesla Roadster
- '10+ Evora & S
We recommend 1 liter or 2 bottles to fully flush your braking system.
For its GOOD counterpart, click here.