Hey track addicts, strengthen your toe links! Our RTDbrace replaces the single shear ball-joint assembly (that is known to fail) with double shear, high-strength rod ends, a central brace that transfers loads to the chassis at three distinct points along with lighter toe links. Highly recommended for track driven vehicles especially those running r-compound tires.
Attaches to the transmission brace as a third pick up point
- Will more evenly disperse load over the rear bulkhead.
- Safer, stronger, more durable system.
Zinc plated DOM tubing.
- Provides high strength and durability.
- Resists corrosion.
Teflon lined rod ends supplied by the leading industry manufacturer, Aurora
- Lifetime lubricant and shock load buffer.
- Rod end’s ball and race interface remains smooth and maintains full contact.
- Rated to 4100lbs per rod end.
- Longer lasting, less maintenance.
Custom machined adapters made from Billet Rod CR1018
- Perfect fit and proper alignment.
- Better feel and control.
Custom length toe links
- Very strong rod end and toe link interface.
- Significantly lighter than stock.
Hex shaft toe link design
- Allows for easy & precise alignment adjustments.
"Nord-Lock" lock washers + JIS 10.9 hex head cap bolt + C-class top-lock nut
- Helps prevent nuts from loosening.
- Increases safety under any driving conditions.
Compared to RTVbrace:
- Better Rod Ends
- Better Reinforcement
- Better Performance
- See Quick Comparison Sheet under Product Reference.
Car must be re-aligned after installation of the RTDbrace.
- All Elise & Exige
- All 211
- This brace is designed for non-Track Pack equipped cars, though it will work with either one.